Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mini-Contest

Since we didn't have a funny picture friday last week, I wanted to do a mini-contest today. Here is a picture from the Strange City, post your guesses where the Beans went in the comments for this post if you want to guess! No awardies unfortunately, but I'll announce your names if you're right! As for me, I'm teleporting from the chemo place. They had a sign up that said they raised their prices, so effuryone cross paws that they didn't raise them much (when mom asked the lady just said "they didn't tell me how much, they just said make the sign")- she will find out when she picks me up later today.

Without further ado, here is the picture of the Strange City.


5 comments:

Stellaluna said...

It's New York?

I'm very confused...

The Meezers or Billy said...

um, someplace in Florida?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think that is the Pacific Ocean. Maybe somewhere in California.

We will keep our paws crossed the prices didn't go up too much. ~Socks, S & C

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We know because that's where we live. We feel we have an unfair advantage, but what the heck! It's CHICAGO!

Laila and Minchie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Looks like Chicago to my Mom. She has been there twice, but she wouldn't bet any money on it.

I hope the vet bills aren't too much more expensive for you.