Thursday, July 24, 2008

Funny Picture Friday Reminder!

UPDATE: I had put an extra space in the email address that was listed in the rules section. Please verify that when you sent me an email with your submishion, that you put fractiouscat at gmail dot com without the space in fractiouscat! Sorry about this!

Tomorrow is Funny Picture Friday. If you scroll down on the right side bar, the rules are there now. Be sure to email pictures to fractiouscat at gmail dot com by 4EST Friday if you want to be judged for this week; winners will be announced tomorrow evening and get a cool graffic made by Ann at Zoolatry for their bloggie.

And for all that asked, that was white cloth on top of me. Daddy was slightly frustrated I kept trying to "help" him sew, so the cloth got put on me and Mommy snapped a pic.

Good luck for the contest everyone!
-Texas

5 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Well, we just love the picture of you from yesterday. Are you getting any rain from "Hello Dolly"?

Texas said...

We got lots of stormies and rain last night, Mommy will be helping me post a funny story about last night later, acshully. I'm not sure if it was from Dolly though, don't fink so.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! I'm hope you're not scared of Dolly coming in. I think I would be. I don't like loud winds and boomies.

I'm glad you're eating better too!

Mommy sayz after this week, she'll be able to send funny picture of me. She has been working 6 day weeks and that just stinks.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I hope things are okay after the storm. I enjoyed the picture from yesterday. Isn't it funny what the beans will do?

Sorry we haven't visited in a couple of days. Mom's laptop crashed and she is still feeling yechy.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Your Daddy sews too, Texas? That is cool when daddies can do stuff like that! Our Daddy had to mend some of his police shirts the other night. We hope you are feeling well today, furriend, and can't wait to see the entries in this week's contest!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon