Friday, July 11, 2008

Funny Picture Friday Contest!

First Ever (on this bloggie anyways) Funny Picture Friday Contest....

Mommy and I want to try a contest on Fridays for funs...

Plees submit a link to a funny picshur on your bloggie in comments, or email it to me at fractiouscat at gmail dot com and me and Mommy will pick out the 3 winners and post the picshurs on our bloggie! If you email to Mommy, you must write Funny Picture Friday in the headline. We may even post all the others, depending on time and the amount received. All picshurs must include a cat, and the cat must not be being harmed. Duh!!

Judging will take place at 9pm EST tonight and the winnerz picshurs shal be posted tomorrows. Here is a funny picture of me for starters. And yes, there was pizza in the box, and no, I wasn't nice about letting anyone get near their dinner. Mom and Dad had went in kitchen to get plates and when they came back I'd stolen the box.




If we do this contest again, we will open submissions on Thursday.

-Texas

12 comments:

TabbyNormal said...

My mom says her favorite funny face from my blog is the "smiling" pic at the bottom of this post:

http://tabbynormal.blogspot.com/2008/07/stars-and-tabby-stripes-forever.html

Are you gonna post a funny pic of you, too? I hope so!!

aerzebet said...

Here you go Texas. Your brother Murphy misses cuddling with you.

So here he is dressed up like a pork roast.
http://hoursafter.net/datas/users/1-ham.jpg

aerzebet said...

Eh, blogger posts links weird. Clicking on that link for the Murphy pic doesn't work for me. Looks like you have to copy/paste it Tex!

Tybalt said...

Wow!

I wonder if I have any funny pictures . . .

Gemini and Ichiro said...

My human thinks the look on my face on today's blog post is amusing, even if you do have to look awful close.

chey.mysiamese.com

Texas said...

Cheyulsi I can't find you!! You'ze too small in the picshur!!

-Texie

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I think the picutre of my brother on Wednesday is funny!

http://juniorbabee.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20brother%20is%20weird

LZ said...

This sounds like fun! Can't wait to see the results.

Kaze

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hi Texas! Welcome to the CB ... it is great to meet you! We read your story, and we are glad you are doing better and hope you continue to stay in remission, we will purr and purray for that!
We want to submit this picture of our brother Simon for your contest, because we think it is really funny! We hope you think so too!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina and Sam

http://stlmeezers.blogspot.com/2008/06/finally-friday.html#links

Castle said...

great competition! i am going to enter this pic of myself, dancing :)
http://thefurryfighter.blogspot.com/2008/06/meezer-mancat-monday.html

and on behalf of Storm...this is her screeching when she was a kitten
http://thefurryfighter.blogspot.com/2008/05/gotcha-day.html

Sweet Purrfections said...

That is so funny. There must have been anchovies on the pizza!

TabbyNormal said...

PS. That is a great cat-warmer your family brought to the table for you. They are kidding themselves if they think it was really for them.